Rukert's capabilities include the dockage of geared / gearless bulk carriers, general cargo vessels, ro-ro vessels, self-unloaders and barges. The new Lazaretto B Berth was engineered to handle most heavy lift cargoes and last 100 years.
|Pier 5||Bulk (PECO Gantry Crane)||857 feet||43 feet|
|Lazaretto A||Bulk / Break-Bulk / Containers/Ro-Ro||544 feet||36 feet|
|Lazaretto B||Bulk / Break-Bulk / Containers/Ro-Ro||950 feet||50 feet|
|Lazaretto BB||Bulk / Break-Bulk||283 feet||15 feet|
|Pier C||Break-Bulk / Special Projects/Ro-Ro||905 feet||35 feet|
New Lazaretto B Pier and Liebherr Mobile Crane Dedication
Warehouse and Storage
Rukert Terminals offers a full spectrum of warehousing and storage services to insure the proper handling of cargoes ex vessel, rail, truck, barge, or container.
We feature a networked computer system which handles all warehousing functions including inventory control, order entry, invoicing, and preparing bills of lading.
130+ Acre Waterfront Terminal
- 970,000 sq. ft. of covered storage - 24 warehouses ranging from 8,000 to 120,000 sq. ft., all steel construction and secured/fenced storage, 40 loading docks
- 56 acres of paved outside storage
- NS and CSX rail spurs
- 80,000 sq. ft. of alloy storage in covered bin buildings
- 150,000 sq. ft. of high security electronically alarmed space
- Security service patrols facility 7 days/week, after working hours
- Eight (8) Fairbanks electronic truck scales
- High speed rail car loading/unloading system